Spring is in the air

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Haven't had much time for anything lately. I moved my parents from Oregon to live with me here in Idaho. Have been getting them settled in here for about the last three weeks.

Took these pics a few days ago. I really wish I could have got a pic of what we saw a few days before........ There was a group of at least 15 tom turkeys in a tight group squabbling with each other, but to early in the morning for enough light for a picture.

Attachments

• 002_22.JPG
    002_22.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 003_33a_.JPG
    003_33a_.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That time of year to impress the ladies don't ya know.:laughing7: Tell your Dad and Mom I said hey from Massachusetts.

GOD Bless

Chris

searching 4

Dec 6, 2017
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
garret ace 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice pics, I have been seeing turkeys here in my yard ,southwestern pa ,for the last few weeks but it sure doesn't seem like spring is anywhere close yet

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Those are handsome looking toms! Very good of you to take in your parents. It’s a challenging season in life.

Last edited:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great detail in your pictures! :thumbsup:

Yes, I think Spring is finally coming soon, I seen a Robin this last Tuesday and Thursday I had a pair of Sandhill cranes fly over the place. And of coarse the geese are amassing on their flight North.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures, very impressive birds,it’s no wonder Ben Franklin thought they should be the National Bird

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread