WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I have my three year old grandson for the weekend. He really wanted to go "Bye-bye" today. So I loaded him and his little teenage mutant ninja turtle wagon full of toys into the car and drove him to a bird sanctuary/wild life area. I drove all the way through and the booger was almost asleep. There were a lot of cars and people at the end. I figured it had to be an eagle's nest. I parked and got out and searched for it and took several pics. Then, we went back up to the main parking lot and parked. We got out and started walking down the trails. I took my camera in hopes to get other birds. The little guy had other plans. Run, Grandma, run! What I did manage to get was not very good. And as it typically goes with a three year old, Grandma had to carry him back to the car. The skies were overcast and I have not doctored these up. Eh. I'm tired.

DSCN1345.JPG

DSCN1346.JPG

DSCN1347.JPG

DSCN1348.JPG

DSCN1352.JPG

DSCN1355.JPG

DSCN1357.JPG

DSCN1358.JPG

DSCN1359.JPG

DSCN1361.JPG

DSCN1362.JPG

View attachment 1583862 As you can see, I packed up all the toys and he decided he only wanted 2 dinosaurs.

DSCN1372.JPG

DSCN1380.JPG

DSCN1378.JPG

DSCN1377.JPG

Thanks for looking!

~Sis

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How fun, looks like an enjoyable little hike. :icon_thumright: Me and my grandpa always went on hikes along the bluffs of the Mississippi River when we went to his house in Burlington, lowa. Looking forward to more photos of your eagles

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You're getting better,I know you wanted a pic of those birds(last 2) make sure it's a clear shot,no branches in the way..just a bit of constructive criticism Sis.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You're getting better,I know you wanted a pic of those birds(last 2) make sure it's a clear shot,no branches in the way..just a bit of constructive criticism Sis.

May turn out better when I don't have to keep one eye on the little guy. LOL!

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
How fun, looks like an enjoyable little hike. :icon_thumright: Me and my grandpa always went on hikes along the bluffs of the Mississippi River when we went to his house in Burlington, lowa. Looking forward to more photos of your eagles

Maybe when the tournaments are over I'll be able to get out on the lake and get some in action. I hope.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread