WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We went to watch our 12 year old grandson play baseball yesterday afternoon. I took a couple different angles of him at bat.
Honestly, after I took the first one, I realized I probably should get the sun behind me. That's why I switched. But they didn't turn out too bad considering I had a fence between us.

View attachment 1585422

View attachment 1585423

Chihuly was more interested in finding goodies in the grass.

April 30 Chihuly.JPG

It's a pretty park with the trees in bloom.

April 30 trees.JPG

Then I put my camera down to watch the last inning. They only play for six innings at this level. It was the bottom of the 6th. They were down by one run and there were two outs. This little dude gets up to bat and on the third strike, the catcher drops the ball. Somehow that little bugger made it to third base on that because of over throws. Gave the team a little spark. The next two kids get on base. Bases loaded. My grandson gets up to bat.

The count is 3 and 1. He should be looking at the next pitch. Here comes the pitch. He swings. He hits.

It's going, going, gone! 208' fence, the ball went at least 220' that ball is outta here!

A Grand Slam Walk Off Home Run!

Wow! What a game!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YESSSSSSS!!!! Sorry, I got excited reading your post.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice spot to MD,guaranteed goodies in the sod.

GOD Bless

Chris

I agree. Someone could find a lot of stuff. My friend and I were talking about all the fun stuff we have to do here on the farm and neither one of us have enough time to do it. So, I'll probably let someone else get that permission.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
YESSSSSSS!!!! Sorry, I got excited reading your post.

Well, I was hoping my excitement would rub off on someone! LOL! One of the other neat things that we witnessed was a kid from the losing team giving the play by play to another kid. He wasn't down hearted about losing. He was genuinely happy for my grandson and just the awesomeness of the game.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions