WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My Sister-in-law and I walked out on the back patio the other night. We found this beautiful bird fishing on the edge of the pond. He didn't mind that we were there at all. He was about 20 feet away. I took hundreds of photos. I tried to narrow it down, but he was very photogenic. So this is pic heavy. I also made a couple gifs out of them. I had to ask for help and then research to find out what kind He was. Thanks to Blak bart, I found out it is a Green Herron.

green herron1.JPG

green herron2.JPG

green herron3.JPG

green herron4.JPG

green herron5.JPG

green herron6.JPG

fishing1.JPG

green herron7.JPG

green herron8.JPG

green herron9.JPG

fluffing.gif

treading.gif

Thanks for looking!

~Sis

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat. I've not seen any of those around here.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics WD !!.......they can be very tame at times, sometimes they will take fish that you catch and get even closer for photos. Beautiful little guys and awsome fisherman. They will often balance themselves on a sagging dock line and pick minnows out of our uderwater boat lights.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Great pics WD !!.......they can be very tame at times, sometimes they will take fish that you catch and get even closer for photos. Beautiful little guys and awsome fisherman. They will often balance themselves on a sagging dock line and pick minnows out of our uderwater boat lights.

They know easy pickins when they see it.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread