bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gorgeous! We have a place nearby where you can watch raptors migrate in the fall. It literally is a raptor highway and is amazing.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great shot!!!:hello2:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another shot I took as it was for a moment curious of my dog Bella as she was moving around below. This hawk is a young one and as it watched Bella you could just see it's brain reaction to eyesight processing the information it was receiving on my little 7 pound dog. It was like, stay here and scan the skies for something smaller or quickly dive at that little furry thing down below. It chose to reject the info it got on Bella and began once again scanning the skies for any flock of small birds flying by that it could follow to their next feeding location and then attack one of the unsuspecting victims.

Attachments

• walk 073018 2.jpg
    walk 073018 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yep. That expression kinda looks like me weighing the options of me repossessing property --- or just doing a writ of execution and letting the Sheriff seize something to sell to satisfy the debt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions