• walk C120118 8.jpg
    walk C120118 8.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never made it past 20 yesterday here and right now in the middle of the day only about 15, but lots of sunshine. It's only dropped below zero a handful of times so far. And remember, it's a dry cold. Haha!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never made it past 20 yesterday here and right now in the middle of the day only about 15, but lots of sunshine. It's only dropped below zero a handful of times so far. And remember, it's a dry cold. Haha!
I've not had to head up into the high country in a while, but either this Thursday or Friday it's looking like I'll be going west of Empire to make a delivery.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The geese up here usually stay along the river during the night and then head off early in the morning to the fields. It's kind of fun watching them coming down to the river behind the house.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics hate to criticize your pics but that white stuff in the background is horrible gotta photo shop lol

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful country. I bet those geese slide instead of glide on that water!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The geese up here usually stay along the river during the night and then head off early in the morning to the fields. It's kind of fun watching them coming down to the river behind the house.
They do the same here going from the fields to water. Sometimes the flocks are so large the sound of them honking goes on and on for minutes. They sure seem to be steadily growing in numbers all over. Last time I drove across Nebraska I swear the flocks were a mile wide.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful country. I bet those geese slide instead of glide on that water!
They do and if a group are walking on the ice they form a line and scoot their feet along like they're cross country skiing in a way like they're almost ice skating.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Always enjoy you pics.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I love the geese pic! I now understand the connection between Colorado and Ohio. I woke up this morning to the same white stuff!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll have better weather for that trip, tr. Little snow right now, but the temp is supposed to climb up into the 30's the next few days. Take care, we've already had a 20 car pileup on I-70 Thanksgiving weekend, when out of state drivers learned the meaning of 'whiteout conditions'. Luckily nobody hurt bad.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's crazy that I70 is anymore in the winter. Iooks like my trip to Henderson will be tomorrow. Had a new thermostat housing installed on my truck. Noticed yesterday a puddle of coolant on the driveway yesterday, so called the shop and informed them it ain't right, so dang it looks like it's gonna be on Friday I go which I really dread. Good to know the weather will permit the amateur wintertime mountain drivers a little slack. I might just get up and back without a hitch. When we gonna see you out camping again?. Maybe in the snow or down far past the banana belt? Any good camping down in the far southeast corner of the state? It's, almost always warmer down that way in Arapahoe country.

Last edited:

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing the photos. I gotta go now and sit in front of the fireplace.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife had knee surgery recently so I'm kinda corralled around the house now, tr, till she gets back up and around a little better. Plus we're doin some of those 60 and 70 hour weeks now. I get to do most of the wife's jobs now but the kids are helpin out too. One good thing, grocery shopping goes one hell of a lot quicker since I'm doin it, haha! (And hey y'all, if I wanted Maria to see that remark I would show it to her myself)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions