• Cuda9.jpg
    Cuda9.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 327

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh good LORD, you have a Cuda??!!! That's been one of my favorite classic cars since that old show that used to come on called Nash Bridges (his was yellow with a white convertible and white interior). You got a sweet car there!!

Bran <><

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a bad looking beast there, no that is one fine machine. I use to own a 55 chevy 2 door post that I showed in car shows in Missouri. Unfortunatly had to sell it years ago.

Sweet ride! ;)

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was gonna say NICE, but that would be a major understatement.... ;D Love it and she looks absolutely gorgeous....I'm very jealous and can see why you call it your baby... :)

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A cuda with a 440? That car is probably worth more than your house. Looks awesome. I bet it gets good gas mileage too huh?

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one extremely gorgeous car. I love it! Just the perfect personalized tag too.

;) RR

jddave79

Aug 22, 2007
Northern,WV
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Garrett ACE250
That is a hot ride! Love the tags too! What part of WV ya from? Stay safe over there.

HH -JD in WV

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful 'Cuda.

Is it a 440+6 (six pack)?

Nash Bridges was not that old of a show! I say that because I can remember loooooong before that show was on the air!

I will say that it is the nicest 'Cuda since the Black Hemi Cuda Convertible in the movie "Phantasm" Remember that one? We know that was a real Hemi because there was a scene in either episode #1 or #2 where the owner was working on it with the hood open. How would you like to find the garage that thing is sitting in?

Best-Mike

Attachments

• PhantasmHemi1.jpg
    PhantasmHemi1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 276
OP
OP
bearbqd

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
Oh good LORD, you have a Cuda??!!! That's been one of my favorite classic cars since that old show that used to come on called Nash Bridges (his was yellow with a white convertible and white interior). You got a sweet car there!!

Bran <><
Yeah, the main car that was used on that show (there were 6 or 8 total, I can't remember) is owned by one of the members on the Cuda-Challenger.com forum. He stuck it on ebay to see what it would do several months back. I don't know what crazy reserve he put on it, but the highest bid was $225,000. He'd probably sell it to ya for $300k. ;D I tell ya what was a nicer Cuda than that one was, the one on the older show Viper that wasn't around for more than one season. Thanks for the comment.

Evolution said:
A cuda with a 440? That car is probably worth more than your house. Looks awesome. I bet it gets good gas mileage too huh?

Well, that's not the original motor though. Cudas weren't available with a 440 after 1971. It was a 340 car. It's pretty built though. Puttin out about 500 horsepower. Now if it was a ragtop 440+6 or Hemi THEN it would be worth more than my house, lol.

gollum said:
Beautiful 'Cuda.

Is it a 440+6 (six pack)?

Nash Bridges was not that old of a show! I say that because I can remember loooooong before that show was on the air!

I will say that it is the nicest 'Cuda since the Black Hemi Cuda Convertible in the movie "Phantasm" Remember that one? We know that was a real Hemi because there was a scene in either episode #1 or #2 where the owner was working on it with the hood open. How would you like to find the garage that thing is sitting in?

Best-Mike

I love those movies, but they weren't all the same car. First one was a 318 car they put 440+6 badges on and then they had the Hemi ragtop in the following movies. Love em all though. Thanks for the comments everyone. I used to have two other Cudas that I STUPIDLY sold ( especially since one of them was a 71 Grand Coupe 383) so I vowed I would have another and this is it, for now at least. As my classic car biz gets more lucrative I hope to add several more Cudas to my collection. They are by far my favorite muscle car.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bill gent said:
a friend of mine has a hemi cuda conv it's fairly rare as most were 318 nice car bro

If your friend has a REAL Hemi Cuda, they might want to contact Barrett-Jackson Auctions as it will pay for their retirement. Hardtops go from $750K-$$1M, and CVTs range anywhere from $2.5M-$3M.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread