A Little Video Of Me In My Surroundings

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it began okay, but then it scrambled on me.

DionHurst

Greenie
Aug 13, 2011
Cypress, TX
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I thought the 1:23 one was to long, but I watched it all because I like lightning. The 4:23 is definitely toooo long.

I actually skip all intros on YouTube videos I watch. I might watch it fo a few seconds at most.

My $0.02, but I could watch another video sooner than watching an intro. I know it seems all the rage with the fancy intros but to me it’s just wasting my time. I actually plan to contact Netflix because they put in a “skip intro” on season 2 of Stranger Things!!!

Now if you displayed a logo for a few seconds I’m good with that...

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I like it cause I enjoy being outdoors. That music doesn't play for me though. It's usually pretty quiet.

DionHurst

Greenie
Aug 13, 2011
Cypress, TX
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I thought the 1:23 one was to long, but I watched it all because I like lightning. The 4:23 is definitely toooo long.

I actually skip all intros on YouTube videos I watch. I might watch it fo a few seconds at most.

My $0.02, but I could watch another video sooner than watching an intro. I know it seems all the rage with the fancy intros but to me it’s just wasting my time. I actually plan to contact Netflix because they put in a “skip intro” on season 2 of Stranger Things!!!

Now if you displayed a logo for a few seconds I’m good with that...

I looked at your new videos and I see I misunderstood your intentions with the 2 videos you posted. I thought they were intros to a following video, but after watching realized they were your actual videos.

I subscribed (Common Guy) to your channel and hope to see some of your detecting & arrowhead hunting videos, not much on fishing though. Your photography/videography are top notch!!!

Good luck!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread