The Making Of A Fine Art River Black & White

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to someday get more into the real art of photography. Still I have fun looking for those snap shots of the places I go and wildlife I see. That's why I bought this little Panasonic ZS40 P&S, as it fits my purpose. So often what I encounter is within a split second moment or some unique scene. It's like the sport of hunting to me. Some are a good clean shot and others are just proof I got it. Still I'd like to take a little time to learn with better equipment someday. Thanks for the post and tips you provide. It is educational.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to someday get more into the real art of photography. Still I have fun looking for those snap shots of the places I go and wildlife I see. That's why I bought this little Panasonic ZS40 P&S, as it fits my purpose. So often what I encounter is within a split second moment or some unique scene. It's like the sport of hunting to me. Some are a good clean shot and others are just proof I got it. Still I'd like to take a little time to learn with better equipment someday. Thanks for the post and tips you provide. It is educational.

Yes, it is like being on the constant hunt, which I believe also makes us more aware of the things around us, even the little things.

islamoradamark

Silver Member
Aug 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That river looks like a great place for bottles to hide how many good ones you find

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread