Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 262

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Excellent job and you deserve many congratulations! Does this mean our "Hot Tub " Painting is going to be worth mega bucks in the future? :)

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Montana Jim said:
CD... I'd hunt arrowheads with you anytime... great job on the article and paintings!

I'm proud of you... I hope it brings in more business than you can handle!

Thanks handsome :) I plan to do some hunting after I finish these paintings for the Dec. show. I'll give you a call :) Lets see Montana to North Carolina > would it be to much trouble to pick up Gypsy and Mona on your way ??? I have room for all !!

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
wesfrye53 said:
That's GREAT Margie!

I found the magazine on the web hoping they posted the article but they didn't. They did link to your web site though.

http://www.ourstate.com/magazine/toc/november07.asp

You're becoming a "big time" artist now; but, are you ready for your big show in Chicago? ::)

Congtratulations! ! ! !

Thank you Wes :) I am working on the Dec show which will be in Warrenton , NC > I have had to skip the 2007 Chicago Show for the North Carolina Show > you know the magazine article and all > But 2008 I will be back in Chicago for a solo show ;D

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Cynangyl said:
Congratulations pretty lady! You so deserve it! We all love your paintings!

Cyn you are very kind !! Thank you sincerely :) You and the others have help keep my whimsical spirit up with all the paintings I am having to do for the show :) You guys are the best ;D

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
CarolinaDigs said:
Montana Jim said:
CD... I'd hunt arrowheads with you anytime... great job on the article and paintings!

I'm proud of you... I hope it brings in more business than you can handle!

Thanks handsome :) I plan to do some hunting after I finish these paintings for the Dec. show. I'll give you a call :) Lets see Montana to North Carolina > would it be to much trouble to pick up Gypsy and Mona on your way ??? I have room for all !!

CD... If I could, I would do that in a New York Minute... :o

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WAY TO GO CAROLINA, & CONGRATS.

Fossis..............

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Your work is fantastic, very deserving. Congrats ot you.
Enjoy your time is the sun!!! Have fun!!
Thanks for sharing this!!! Wooowhooo!!

:)

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
I checked out the link posted for your website and I gotta say, your paintings are Awesome and your such a beautiful Lady!
I kept the link, and will be dropping hints to my hubby for a Christmas Gift ;D ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread