My New Little Girl

Mike in Fla.

Sep 4, 2005
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Quattro, Minelab Exp. II, Garrett Ace 250, GTXA 1000,

Attachments

• dsc02099a.jpg
    dsc02099a.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 268

rcawdorswife

Aug 26, 2007
Awww she is adorable. Golden Lab mix? has Lab ears maybe even hound or Beagle. Hard to judge size. LOL

RCW

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a nice coat. I'm a groomer and I love seeing dogs that are well taken care of. Does she have some beagle or hound in her? Whatever the case she's lovely.

rcawdorswife

Aug 26, 2007
Sara77 said:
What a nice coat. I'm a groomer and I love seeing dogs that are well taken care of. Does she have some beagle or hound in her? Whatever the case she's lovely.

LOL Im a groomer too and said the same thing. TOO funny! ;D

RCW

OP
OP
Mike in Fla.

Mike in Fla.

Sep 4, 2005
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Quattro, Minelab Exp. II, Garrett Ace 250, GTXA 1000,
Thanks everyone for the kind words. We just love her so much. She is full blooded Golden, and we got her from a rescue. They said when they found her she was almost dead and couldn't walk. Today she is in perfect health and is so much fun to be around.

rcawdorswife

Aug 26, 2007
That is sad that she had a horrible life prior to rescue and you of course. Thank You for giving her a second chance at life that she deserves. :) She looks happy and will love you more then a new puppy ever would! Rescues truly do appreciate someone that knows how to love them and understand that dogs will be dogs even though true animal lovers see them as our "children". ;D

RCW

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VanGone said:
Beautiful girl and I would say she has a lot of love to give her master.
Van

She surely does have a lot of love for you. Your faithful companion for years to come.

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread