callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
lots of nice buttons --the other photos are cool too

junkdigger

Sep 15, 2004
clarkston,wa.
Oh Montana! A treasure to visit,and hidden treasure too! I've fished the Clark fork,Rock Creek,Bitterroot,and around Browning. And visited the Charles Russell museum at Great Falls. And hunted around Havre and Big Sandy. Hope to see more of Montana someday!

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Thanks everyone... as always I like to share the pics, but your comments are always too generous.

junkdigger said:
Oh Montana! A treasure to visit,and hidden treasure too! I've fished the Clark fork,Rock Creek,Bitterroot,and around Browning. And visited the Charles Russell museum at Great Falls. And hunted around Havre and Big Sandy. Hope to see more of Montana someday!

Next time you come to Great Falls, gimme a heads up, we'll have coffee and say hello. :)

Wes... I love that wagon wheel pic and have thought of framing it :)

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Excellent shots Jim I really like the wagon wheel,it has a lot of neat character to it. A real work of art! It would really look great framed
Van

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim your back wheel on your HD needs fixing :D Great pics...aa

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic pics, Jim. Love the wagon wheel...keep those pics coming.

;) RR

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Thanks all for the comments... It's means a lot comming from this talented bunch of folks! :)

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Those are some awesome pictures, did you find all those buttons? Keep them comming!

I did find all those buttons... yes! I have over 60 of them... :) They are my favorite thing to find!

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
damn do i wish i owned property there.what a view.do you only collect buttons you find?if not i'll try and get some for you.friends find them and sell them super cheep to me.bone ones shell all types i sell them at show cheep.

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
steve71 said:
damn do i wish i owned property there.what a view.do you only collect buttons you find?if not i'll try and get some for you.friends find them and sell them super cheep to me.bone ones shell all types i sell them at show cheep.

Steve - the only one's I find interesting are the ones I dig :) The eagles, and others I eyeball.

nahabit said:
Super! I want still photos! Nice telega

Thank you nahabit! telega?

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Beautiful pictures. I need to go out to Montana some day. Hard to believe that is what it looked like 100 or even 50 years ago. Very peaceful. Thanks for sharing. I like the pile of buttons too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread