Utah snow, what a difference a few days make

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
Remember my pics a few days ago? The mountains got feet of snow so the ski resorts are happy. My 15 year old son in the picture snowboards and my wife skies. They have a pass to Solitude ski resort so they are going this next week for the first time this season. I will post pics of the mountains when the clouds clear, they are incredible with a new layer of snow.

The snow blower is a treasure hunting find I got by accident. My neighbor across the street was cleaning out his garage last spring at the same time I was. I went over to take a break and shoot the breeze for a few minutes. He then asked if I wanted a snowblower. He was getting an expensive model that was auto driven, and was getting ready to go give it away at a local charity. I was on that deal in a flash, my disability won't let me shovel snow anymore and my sons are sometimes not able to help. He also asked if I wanted a nice foosball table as they were upgrading that also, so that has a nice home in my basement. We are the slums in the neighborhood, it is nice to have rich neighbors ;D

Attachments

• snow 002.JPG
    snow 002.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 169
  • snow 004.JPG
    snow 004.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 159

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a Snowblower Sure makes things Easier.

Odds are I'll have that much Precip or more in Snow & Ice
by Munday morning. Supposed to start tonight after Midnight here.

They say North of 80 & The Poconos, but I get what the Poconos do
because of Elevation.
I'll leave it melt though even if it takes till april :P
I retired from moving snow & Ice ;D

Stay WARM !
Jeff

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I was blessed to spend a week in Utah once ( annual Atv ride in Richmond) And I will say TEXAS aint got nothing like those mountains, Beautiful Place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions