May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello all,

sunday kirkpa & paco went detecting, i showed up to take some pictures (mainly because i thought they were nuts) ya see we had snow & freezing rain off and on the previous night - keep in mind it was about 20-25 degrees also.

i was impressed though, they didn't let the snow or cold bother them one bit -
now that's BONE DRY DEDICATION !

enjoy

vp
Bone Dry Detecting

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 547

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks bone chilling out there.
Thanks for the pictures of those two nuts. ;D
-MM-

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Superduty,

I dug a piece of gaarrrrbage out of that hole. It wasn't meant to be that day. :D It was still fun to get out though!

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Oh, to update the forum, this is the "Coronet Field." Where I was holding my arms up, we found a lot of our coins in that area, along with my Capped Bust. Wow, that site was the most fun to hunt.

BDD...Kirk

P.S. Nice pics again, Kevin. You should have joined us! :D :D :D

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After seeing those pics I had to get a cup of hot chocolate. Too cold for this old man. Brrrrr
Burdie

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
I need to find a field like that up here....
or I could take a trip to PA its not that far ;D
HH,
Donny

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
BB and I are heading out after work. The sleet has just stopped and hopefully moved off. It is 33 degrees and it is expected to get down to 24 tonight!

Look out ground here I come!!!!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
vpone!!

Finally some pics of this crew in action! :)

But - my question is... where is the BDD site? I was watching you guys work on it and now it's gone? It was looking great!

Also... if you're gonna be posting pics, you should STOP using the "Junior Member" moniker... you're doing half the work! I bet they make you drive too! >:( LMAO

Great post guys...

Montana Jim

OP
OP
vpone

vpone

Bronze Member
May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Zesty Elf Dude said:
vpone!!

Finally some pics of this crew in action! :)

But - my queation is... where is the BDD site? I was watching you guys work on it and now it's gone? It was looking great!

Also... if you're gonna be posting pics, you should STOP using the "Junior Member" moniker... you're doign half the work! I bet they make you drive too! >:( LMAO

Great post guys...

Montana Jim

hey jim !

i was really getting into the website and then got busy with work, so i had to lay off it for awhile - i'm kinda stuck and need to sit down with kirk, kyle and paco and nail some stuff down to put in it

did you like the design though ? the guys had a lot of input, and the logo was paco's idea.

i hope to get back and finish it here very soon

vp

ps: i do the "junior member" thing as a joke (you probably knew that though), these guys are amazing to detect with and the stuff they find - whew ! until i get a full year in with them and start finding the stuff they do, i'm just a "junior member"

take care !

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
KirkPA said:
Oh, to update the forum, this is the "Coronet Field." Where I was holding my arms up, we found a lot of our coins in that area, along with my Capped Bust. Wow, that site was the most fun to hunt.

BDD...Kirk

Did you guys research that field or just start to detect it? I have never done any field detecting before but I see a lot of people finding some cool stuff in them on this site.

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
oldplacesnofinds said:
KirkPA said:

BDD...Kirk

Did you guys research that field or just start to detect it? I have never done any field detecting before but I see a lot of people finding some cool stuff in them on this site.

Researched it, bud, and had the luck of finding tons of coppas. :) This farm has produced 30 coppas this year. :)

BDD...Kirk

Derek752

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2006
Central,Ny
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
There's just something about huntin on a cold pre-winters day,temps dropping rapidly with a awesome cold brisk wind blowing and snow hitting ya in the face and toes and fingers going numb that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside ! 8)

I like the fact to see you guys huntin in a bare field....no sign that anything ever happened there untill you start digging the old coins

I cant wait to see 2008 mid winter nor'easter hunting photos !!!!

HH !

D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread