Brrrrrrr!!

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
Well, here's what Banning looked like in my front yard yesterday morning. Yes, that is hail raining down from the heavens. The local mountains also got a good dusting of snow down to about 3500 feet (Banning is 2800 feet), but I haven't had a chance yet to get a picture of them. Perhaps early tomorrow morning. Believe it or not, it does snow here in Banning at least once a year. But that is more than made up by the fact that we get well over 300 days of sunshine a year and we're always at least 10 degrees cooler than Palm Springs in the summertime. :-)

Ray

Attachments

• snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 290

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
yeah that must really be ruff, i second the 6" and -3 deg.. i snowed once when i was stationed out at 29 Palms, that was sweet.

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Hail can do some serious damage :-\ Although we get some ever so often > in 1995 we had a storm of hail come through that dropped golf ball size hail :o I parked under a bridge with other cars to get out of it , I was on my way home with a brand new Toyota >>>the girls at work got dings all over the top and one nurses window got busted !! Now that was a storm to remember :)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I cant begin to tell you how sorry I feel for you...................NOT

Attachments

• girls tired from skiing.JPG
    girls tired from skiing.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 174
  • girls tired from skiing.JPG
    girls tired from skiing.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 179