Attachments

• DSCN3204.JPG
    DSCN3204.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 375

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Uh huh. Years ago, my daughter and her girlfriend cut her bedroom window screen to get back in when she stayed out past curfew. Soooo, when she got married and later had a baby shower, guess what Daddy gave her for a gift.....yep, a brand new roll of window screen. ;D ;)

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I had the same problem. It gets worse when they move out and you still have to supplement them. I can remember relying on my Dad and Mom so I understand. But I’m waiting for it to be my daughter’s and her husband’s turn to kick down to there daughter. I was starting to call myself old cotton top, but I wanted to be a silver fox :).

HH

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks CD :-* Ant that has to be tough i havent cross that bridge yet. Does it hurt ? :-[

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Naw not really, it’s life you know. My daughter had her first and only child at 24 so and I am so very proud and happy. I don't really mind dishing out a little every now and then because if I don't, her and her family might end up staying at my place, and now a days that would cramp my style.

It’s hard not to not like it when the Granddaughter comes over and runs in the house and the first thing she says is, “where’s Paw Paw at”. It'll touch your heart, believe me.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ant i cant wait ;)...aa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread