Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic, Van. What's makes it more leery is putting your cursor on the page down as you move downward the lights twinkle . You can see it on the tree and in the reflecting of the water puddle. Does anyone else see what I'm talking about? I'm not eating any rum balls or drinking. ;D

;) RR

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
River Rat Elf said:
Nice pic, Van. What's makes it more leery is putting your cursor on the page down as you move downward the lights twinkle . You can see it on the tree and in the reflecting of the water puddle. Does anyone else see what I'm talking about? I'm not eating any rum balls or drinking. ;D

;) RR
I noticed that also,but thought it was my old age doing it. I don't drink anything stronger then Pepsi anymore so it isn't that.I didn't show that to my wife thought she might have me committed,thinking the old fool has finally lost it. Just kidding of course,but I do see what you do with twinkling lights.
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Ron & April said:
Nice Van :)

Looks like your learning your camera.
I'm trying Ron,but so far its winning. My wife said she ordered one of your books yesterday. Looking forward to reading it.
Ed

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
justgeese said:
Ron & April said:
Nice Van :)

Looks like your learning your camera.
Hey Ron
Haven't seen any snow pics from your way ??? You got all sunshine this year LOL
Don

Hey Don,

I posted a couple of snapshots down the page a couple days ago. Actually we have been pretty fotunate as far as avoiding snow goes. Up until now :-\

Ron

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful , in the fog even.

Fossis..................

Top Member Reactions