50.7 KB · Views: 262
OP
OP
Cannonman17

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Ummm... yeah, we catch fish here too ??? The whole morel thing is more of a hunt than a catch, once spotted they don't usually get away - :D

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Ya know Cannonman your giving me the BUG by posting pictures like that. I love hunting them here in Iowa.
Van

OP
OP
Cannonman17

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
LOL- I know what you mean, I have a lot of mushroom pics saved on my hard drive and if I look at them for long I start to salivate and end up going down stairs and taking out a big handfull of dried morels, soaking them, and frying in butter... oh ok, I'll stop!

OP
OP
Cannonman17

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
trusty- Heck no! I missed the link the first time!! My bad!! Looks like you get all the same varieties there as we do here. Sometime if you haven't already check out the great morel webpage- I have two pictures on the worth bragging page there and the one is a killer!!! Biggest one I've seen- weighed in fresh at 1lb! I almost soiled myself when I found it! LOL

OP
OP
Cannonman17

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
:D Good to know I'm not the only one that walks around the woods and takes pictures of fungus!! So who else has some fungus pics?!?!?

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Cannonman17 said:
:D Good to know I'm not the only one that walks around the woods and takes pictures of fungus!! So who else has some fungus pics?!?!?

I have a great pic of fungus... I don't think it'll make ya' hungry though...

toes.jpg

PS - No, it's not mine. :P

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Cannonman...

Man that was awful to do to us!! Makes the rest of Jan and Feb and March and ....seem like forever. Morels mmmmmm just as much fun hunting as eating (almost)

Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread