Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahahah Creekhunter...... how right you are! I took that photo of him after we got home from a nice relic hunt along a creek near my place. He sleeps like a baby after a hunt. He is so smart that when he sees that I am getting a hit.... he actually starts to dig in the right spot! I swear.... if he had thumbs... he would be able to build his own detector! :)

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bigfish..... give him time. I am working on that hahaha. If I told you some of the things that he does.... you really would not believe it. Now.... after talking about him here (I am at work) I miss him! :(

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Creek..... you are sooooo right! I can't keep him out of the river when we hunt along the Potomac. It could be snowing and below zero and Charlie will dive in and swim. They absolutely LOVE the water. He even climbs into the bathtub and barks about twice a week until we give him a bath! Unreal!

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Alwayslookin...... what an Awesome dog!!!! Your Charlie has an expression on his face that I recognize :) They are such great dogs and can make hundreds of facial expressions as you know. Thanks for sharing your Charlie with us! Now.... here i sit again at work..... missing my Charlie :( Who would have ever thought that I would turn into a dog crazy guy? It's beyond my control though....... nobody could meet Charlie and NOT love him. I am sure that YOU and other dog people understand. the rest must think that we are crazy haha. Stay safe.

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Less.... I do feel lucky and I do appreciate your comment. Stay safe :)

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois
Cool dog. I got two German Shorthair Pointers, and love them to death. Not much for being hunters, but very loyal. And love the water too.

99Brown

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread