From my deck in Okinawa

vegasmtl

Jan 11, 2006
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bullseye II
Here is a pic from my deck. We got fortunate when we moved here and got the top 2 floors of the building for our own. The top one is a small studio with a big wrap-around deck. This pic is taken facing towards the Nagakusuku Port, on the right side of the pic is White Beach, which is a Navy installation that is mostly for shore leave. And, yes, that is a Toys'RUs in the pic. Really cool to go and look, they have neat toys, but all instructions in Japanese. Why is it when you buy a toy in the states, we print it in like 50 languages? Nobody else does that, lol. Enjoy.
myviewfromdeck.JPG
HH
vegasmtl

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
vegasmtl said:
, yes, that is a Toys'RUs in the pic. Really cool to go and look, they have neat toys, but all instructions in Japanese. Why is it when you buy a toy in the states, we print it in like 50 languages? Nobody else does that, lol. Enjoy.

HH
vegasmtl

Buddy,
Sorry to break the bad news.

It's called Political correctness.
The graceful art of picking up a turd by the clean end.

Thom
OD

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pics. Hit thouse beaches and let us see GOOOLD!
Are you Navy?

AirForce1 (Ret.)

Apr 9, 2007
La Luz, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I was stationed at Kadena AB from 1985-1988, absolutely loved that island. I sure do miss the food and scuba diving there. Do they still have the 2 day Peaceful Love rock concerts there in the summer?

AF1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread