16.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Tulips Spring 2006.jpg
    Tulips Spring 2006.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 167

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Its 17 below zero here all week with a wind chill of 35 below...have 3 feet of snow ....so I am thinking Its not Spring yet....of course this is Wisconsin...so it could actually be July...... :'(

OP
OP
bedpanmoneyman

bedpanmoneyman

Jun 17, 2007
Lebanon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Gypsyheart said:
Its 17 below zero here all week with a wind chill of 35 below...have 3 feet of snow ....so I am thinking Its not Spring yet....of course this is Wisconsin...so it could actually be July...... :'(
Cheer up Gypsy. Spring will be here before you know it !! :) :) :)
Critical date: January 29th...the date in the Ohio Valley when the average temperatures begin to rise :) :) :)

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Careful what you wish for Bed....

That's the way my yard looked like until....the Easter freeze zapped blooms, leaves, buds, etc and I wasn't sure the trees were gonna recover.

Don't get me wrong; I'd love for Spring to get here as long as Winter doesn't sneak in the back door. I don't think things could survive a repeat!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for showing us the green...I almost forgot what it looked like, bedpans. ;)

Can I dig in your yard? ;D

OP
OP
bedpanmoneyman

bedpanmoneyman

Jun 17, 2007
Lebanon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Mona Lisa said:
Thanks for showing us the green...I almost forgot what it looked like, bedpans. ;)

Can I dig in your yard? ;D
Sure thing Mona...just be sure and replace your plugs!!!! ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
bedpanmoneyman

bedpanmoneyman

Jun 17, 2007
Lebanon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
wesfrye53 said:
Careful what you wish for Bed....

That's the way my yard looked like until....the Easter freeze zapped blooms, leaves, buds, etc and I wasn't sure the trees were gonna recover.

Don't get me wrong; I'd love for Spring to get here as long as Winter doesn't sneak in the back door. I don't think things could survive a repeat!
I know what you mean Wesley. Same thing happened here last year. When I reviewed the pics, I realized these pictures were taken two years ago!! Then we suffered through a summer of drought that made the grass turn brown and the leaves had no color this last fall. :( :(

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BPMM you need to enlarge your pics. Just copy and paste all from BuckeyeTreasurehunters.com post and they will be the correct size here. Need spring for sure--next week in 40's.
SKD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread