OP
savant365

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Thank you Gypsy, they both love to go and It is great to have something we can all do together and enjoy.

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey at least you have kids that wanna detect! None of mine really got into it a whole lot. That's OK because I can start working on the grandkids in a couple years when they get bigger!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The girls are beautiful. Just the thought of the photo as a Valentine's gift is very touching.

;) RR

OP
OP
savant365

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
SgtSki in MI said:
Hey at least you have kids that wanna detect! None of mine really got into it a whole lot. That's OK because I can start working on the grandkids in a couple years when they get bigger!

Thanks Sarge, but I don't even want to hear the word "grandkid" for another 20 or 30 years... :o

homestake said:
Research for those pioneer campsites. St Joe and areas around are good for them. Best wishes. Metal detecting is a search for history.

Thanks, I'll will have to check into that.

Cynangyl said:
I agree! They ARE gorgeous! Lucky you....such great hunting partners you have! :D

Thanks, they love to go with me for now but I am afraid boys are gonna take center stage before too long...GRRRR.

River Rat said:
The girls are beautiful. Just the thought of the photo as a Valentine's gift is very touching.

;) RR

Thanks RR, it was a very nice suprise.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
ummmm yeah, that does tend to happen. My daughter used to love to do everything with me as well and then she turned into a teenager even though she PROMISED she would never do that...now she is almost 19 and I am lucky to see her once a month!! lol Treasure that time with them while you have it, they will treasure it later! ;)

Calworks

Nov 7, 2006
An unbiased opinion from another with a daughter and granddaughter....yes definitely you have very pretty ladies

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread