Old Road (Pat Garrett, Billy the Kid and the like)

Quester

Mar 1, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
XLT, Silvermax, Compadre

Attachments

• garrett-site-old-road.jpg
    garrett-site-old-road.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 389

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Is that a UFO over that road? never mind its a fly on my screen. That looks like a great place to hunt. Do it to it. Gnewt

OP
OP
Quester

Quester

Mar 1, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
XLT, Silvermax, Compadre
Hey thanks all. If anyone in NM or El Paso ever wants to join me, let me know!!! I go every sat. and sun. morning before the family gets up and at 'em.

Pat Garrett's murder site is real close to where that picture was taken. They are about to develop this area, it's such a shame. I'll be swingin' til they do!

Trashpicker

Greenie
Feb 20, 2008
NM
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS, Explorer II with X-1 Probe ,Minelab Eureka Gold
Hey Quester

I sent a e mail to your address in the profile and have not heard back. I live in Edgewood ,NM and would like to hook up and hunt with you some weekend. I lived in Radium Springs for 3 years and have a few places I would like to check out. I was not into TH'ing at the time. drop me a note on my personal e mail site.
Later, Trashpicker.

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Looks like unspoiled diggings for now!

Funny, that Young Guns and Young Guns II just finished on the tube as I opened this post.

Think Billy could still 'make you famous'?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like the road ought to be really fun to detect. I once took a detecting vacation out to Los Cerrillos, New Mexico. It is a lot of fun to be out in those wild open places. Peaceful and quiet too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread