no pictures yet, D$%n spring showers!! Baseball size hail!!!

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
river valley/ Fort Smith, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's DFX,Classic III, Prizim II
Baseball size holes in our siding, plateglass window knocked out, two big windows out inthe Honda Odessy, and major dings on both it and our Landrover.The road out front knee deep in water. and my pizza got cold waiting for it to pass so i could go pick it up.Too bad homeowners doesn't cover cold pizza. Other than that we're good minus having to duck in the tub again!!! >:( One neighbor's house got a big tree across the front of the house and another big one across the rear of the house.Least I came out better than him I guess

OP
OP
briankb70

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
Detector(s) used
3"+ of rain in 3 hours. 4,ooo lightning strikes in 15min. acording to local news . tried to get pictures :( if the rain I'll let up ,I'll try again.

OP
OP
briankb70

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
Detector(s) used
wished I wouldn't have sold my canoe. there's whitewater through the park in the middle of town and most of the streets. 3"-4" of rain one day a week for 5 weeks now . I guess I'll have to pan for coins for awhile. :tard:

OP
OP
briankb70

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
Detector(s) used
Thanks TeddyB. my insurance said that they would cover my pizza that I couldn't pick up before it got cold because of getting the wild storms.Nationwide :headbang: The storms hit 15min before the order was ready. My wife drove her Honda van with the windows blown out through a flood to go pick it up If that tells you anything about their food. Guess that saying "Come hail(hell) or high water" rings true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions