Univited guest and last nights sunset.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Donna and I were going to hang out at the pool on this gorgeuos Wed. afternoon. I put the umbrella up for Donna, and she says is that a ?????. Well with us both sporting long hair, we decided that after I got a few shots in ;D, he just had to go. Well one of us had to go, we won, the crritter was booted out! :icon_sunny:

Cooking on the grille last night I just had to share my view. :)

Attachments

• bat sunset 001.jpg
    bat sunset 001.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 369
  • bat sunset 002.jpg
    bat sunset 002.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 355
  • bat sunset 003.jpg
    bat sunset 003.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 363
  • bat sunset 004.jpg
    bat sunset 004.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 345
  • bat sunset 006.jpg
    bat sunset 006.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 354

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must have been a subliminal message for you two to go see The Dark Knight ;D I guess if you look on the bright side, he/she was there to keep those bugs away from both of you.

Nice sunset sky shots Kim, better than continuous Thunderstorms, that is for sure.

Don

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Yeah Don, first nice evenig sunset in quite a while. May get hit with another one this evening, large hail, damaging winds, again! The tree folks and landscapers around here are way behind. I guess you could say it's good for the economy? :-\

Ty, they do keep the bugs down that's for sure. I really do like to watch the bats in flight, they're kinda cute in a rodent sort of way, but..........I'm not getting any closer than I already did. :D

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Kim,
Great shots. The little o bat just wanted to suck some blood..lol
Keep the pic's rolling. I love the country.
Joe

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Cool bat ! I dont mind the bats because I know how many bugs they eat and I hate bugs...hahaha....When we were kids we would catch bats and put them in cages ..they would always be gone in the morning...My dad said it was because they were vampires and opened the cage door themselves....and of course we believed him...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread