Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Bridge End Farm said:
yeap

scooby tyshow, tyno, sarah and sassy gie you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: up

lol somehow I knew they had some say in it.....I only missed it by one...figured there was one other involved in the agreement! :wink: Kinda hard to get a picture of that one though......I think Evy has a plan there....pic of all of you together!! :angel8: :angel8:

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Cyn, you been misleading me. I thought you had to sit in the house with your lady and keep an eye on her. Instead, you wear camoflauge and spend all your time with the Critters and trying to convince yourself that your lady can't see ya! ;D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
rofl this lady mostly has me driving her to appts and yeah...she could see me...she had the dadgum camera! rofl

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:
rofl this lady mostly has me driving her to appts and yeah...she could see me...she had the dadgum camera! rofl

Do you take clients in Williamsport, PA? ::)

Depends on what it pays and if there are critters! ;D

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:

well
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
yeap

scooby tyshow, tyno, sarah and sassy gie you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: up

lol somehow I knew they had some say in it.....I only missed it by one...figured there was one other involved in the agreement! :wink: Kinda hard to get a picture of that one though......I think Evy has a plan there....pic of all of you together!! :angel8: :angel8:

First: someone had to type, we did paper rocks and scissors I lost :(

Second How come she didn't have to follow the Cyndi code of picture taken :wink:

Third: you all are nuts if you think I can keep 5 dogs still and get in pic too lol

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:

A Maine Coon cat and a Scottie...and my sister has goats so you could sneak away in your camoflauge and play with them...and her countless kitties...and her Parson's terrier.

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:

A Maine Coon cat and a Scottie...and my sister has goats so you could sneak away in your camoflauge and play with them...and her countless kitties...and her Parson's terrier.

Sheeesh, does EVERYONE have cats anymore? Looks like it is time to se what Dr David can do regarding my allergy to cats! ::)

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:

Sheeesh, does EVERYONE have cats anymore? Looks like it is time to se what Dr David can do regarding my allergy to cats! ::)

I have no cats, well none in house maybe a bobcat or panther now and then stops by

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:

I have no cats, well none in house maybe a bobcat or panther now and then stops by

outside cats I can do! ;D We used to have cougars out at the resort....gracious those are some beautiful animals...didn't much like them at the resort tho! ::)

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:

outside cats I can do! ;D We used to have cougars out at the resort....gracious those are some beautiful animals...didn't much like them at the resort tho! ::)

well to be honest

I never tried to shake hands with one :tongue3:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:
wesfrye53 said:
Cynangyl said:

well to be honest

I never tried to shake hands with one :tongue3:

Thankfully they don't have hands :wink: Sure had some guests freaked out when they saw them feeding in the salmon bake area! Also used to feed on the strays folks left outside.....didn't think they would ever get a handle on it. Glad they did though! Much nicer to see them in the wild, not feeding where your kids play!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread