COUNTRY GIRL Silver Member Joined Aug 17, 2006 Messages 3,806 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location WESTERN MASS Sep 9, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Huh? An aluminum Moth! Just thought with the rain drops in the background, the close match..........it was a neat picture? Alright it was a slow day at work. Looks like we may need to have some ID's here so feel free to add your moths! Attachments wood stove decks 006.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 362
Huh? An aluminum Moth! Just thought with the rain drops in the background, the close match..........it was a neat picture? Alright it was a slow day at work. Looks like we may need to have some ID's here so feel free to add your moths!
M MEinWV Bronze Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 1,166 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location West "by god" Virginia Detector(s) used Fishers CZ5 and 1280X Sep 10, 2008 #2 Re: Camo moth? Neat moth! I have seen some this year that I have not seen before. Check out this one! Anyone know the name of it? Attachments moth.webp 52.8 KB · Views: 376
Re: Camo moth? Neat moth! I have seen some this year that I have not seen before. Check out this one! Anyone know the name of it?
COUNTRY GIRL Silver Member Joined Aug 17, 2006 Messages 3,806 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location WESTERN MASS Sep 10, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Cool Me, I changed the post and invited people to add their moths and for help in ID'ing them. Should be fun!
Cool Me, I changed the post and invited people to add their moths and for help in ID'ing them. Should be fun!
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Sep 10, 2008 #4 I can't name any moths but sure agree you must be having a slow day sis! lol that one was pretty funny!
I can't name any moths but sure agree you must be having a slow day sis! lol that one was pretty funny!
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Sep 10, 2008 #5 Have fun! http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/MainMenu.shtml
COUNTRY GIRL Silver Member Joined Aug 17, 2006 Messages 3,806 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location WESTERN MASS Sep 10, 2008 Thread Owner #6 Yeah Sis, with t-storms and heavy down pours, tends to keep the customers away. Thanks PBK! Gonna take a while to go through all those pictures, but I will!
Yeah Sis, with t-storms and heavy down pours, tends to keep the customers away. Thanks PBK! Gonna take a while to go through all those pictures, but I will!