No Walk in The Park...

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
…Well, technically it was….A local state park to be exact…But after having a large rotten tree branch fall on my head.....and then taking a nasty fall..(Right after I saying to myself…."Be careful those rocks look slippery")…I was starting to wonder why I didn't stay home.…..Here’s a few pics…The "rocks" in the last ones deserve further research…or a least a few Christmas stockings.. :D ...Thanks for looking..

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 218
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 213
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 208
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 218
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 216
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 220

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Very cool pics!!! Love the chimneys!! Sorry to hear it took a bump on the noggin and whatever you fell on to get the pics for us but thanks for sharing them! :laughing9:

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Now that would be a good place to be homeless, I could live there and probably find food without dumpster diving. That sunken living room and reflecting pool is beautiful. How high is that ceiling. Never mind I'm dreaming, thanks.. Gnewt

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
What a nice looking place!

Where is it?

What's up with that lake?
Is it for drag boat racing?

Best
rmptr

OP
OP
Copperhead

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Cynangyl said:
Very cool pics!!! Love the chimneys!! Sorry to hear it took a bump on the noggin and whatever you fell on to get the pics for us but thanks for sharing them! :laughing9:

Your welcome Cyn...I'd laugh with ya, but I get a sharp pain in my back when I do... :tongue3: ;D

gnewt said:
Now that would be a good place to be homeless, I could live there and probably find food without dumpster diving. That sunken living room and reflecting pool is beautiful. How high is that ceiling. Never mind I'm dreaming, thanks.. Gnewt

Stop by anytime Gnewt...the doors always open.. :D

rmptr said:
What a nice looking place!

Where is it?

What's up with that lake?
Is it for drag boat racing?

Best
rmptr

It's in CT rmptr.....No boats allowed ...The markers are to designate the swimming area...Most the summer folks are gone...hence, peace and quiet....LOL....Drag boat racing....Now there's an idea... Have to remember that for next year...probably get them to leave a lot sooner... :thumbsup:

treasureace13 said:

Thought so too ace..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread