watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just got a new Cocker (rescued from a "puppy mill"). . . her name is Stella.

Stella.jpg

Since her arrival, we've sorta been on "her" schedule on when she want's to do
her thing so, the other morning she's up just before 5:00AM and it's my turn to take her out. . . >:(

Well. . . the next thing I know she's already making new "friends" from the other side of the fence ::)

DSC_6325.JPG

(We're going to have to talk to that pup. . .)

watercolor

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
How SWEET and Pretty she is!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Dan's dream dog is a cocker, and I gave him one 21 years ago on Valentine's Day. Finally had to put her down 5 years ago, but she was a great joy for us for soooo many years!

I love the stupid possum... "What?? I smell food. Git outta my way or I'm gonna drop right down on the ground and 'die.' Ha! Those characters can really do a great acting job! We've 'hauled' several off in a 'dead' state after watching them in the yard play dead. They're a hoot! One night we had one come up and it 'died' right there on the spot. It was about 10 yards from us. We just sat there and talked and occasionally glanced over at it. Very still. But we noticed that it began to look ... north. Then ... south. It's body was moving. Weird. (We were not ignorant, just observant.)

Then it raised its head and looked ... ALIVE! The dog got alert! Wham! Zap! Dead animal come alive. It faked life for a while, and entertained us all, but finally disappeared into the woods on its own about 2 hours later. Interesting characters! -Noodle

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She is just adorable..big time congrats and thank you too for saving her.. what a cutie pie.. :thumbsup:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Cute pup,Ilove her expresion, like she's saying, "Are you going to listen to me?"

Cockers are great pets. I used to have an Aunt that had one for 14 years.

Ray karenray08

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions