Found this in the woods........( Deer hunting results, ignore if easily offended )

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just 14 minutes after I left her in the stand this evening got a text "DEER DOWN". Her first muzzleloader deer and the first one without me in the stand. Sorry about the off topic post but it was my best find in a long time. My best friend and Daughter Abby.
Abby's doe.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nothing to be sorry about there, she's cute. And Abby is nice too!! Hawken?

bobby5

Jun 19, 2012
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is AWESOME

capt. jas.

Greenie
Aug 9, 2010
Way to go Abby!
My daughter has been trying with a flintlock. Nothing yet.
Hoping to put 5-6 in the freezer.

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
claire, just different cultures. A very important part of our lives. We harvest and process our own. The best memories of my youth were hunting with my Dad. Truly sorry if it offends, ........ but again just a the different culture we were raised in. We also believe it is much safer and healthier for us than the meat you buy in stores. More and more over the years we harvest our own or buy our beef etc. from locals who we trust. Most of all it is bonding time that would be hard for a person to understand who doesn't take part in such things. Best wishes!

richbat

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre/GPP/Lesche/Bomb Sheath
Dang the guy is happy for his daughters harvest and he get's this?Congrats Abby WTG

travelerga

Sep 22, 2013
Silkhope Ga
Detector(s) used
(currently, Lobo & AT Pro) whites 6DB, 6000, Fisher 5 zx, Tesoro Bandito micromax,Sand Shark, Tejon. Garret GT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black power, cool, most of my young friends are into primitive weapons. we at the top of the food chain protect the food chain.

wvdirtdigger

Mar 9, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to you and your daughter! These are memories that last and stories that will pass around the campfire with family and friends for years to come!! Good for both of ya!

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its awesome if people don't like it don't look and the Fawns are not left defenseless they are old enough to be on their own when the mother is ready to breed the buck kicks the fawns away until the doe is bred so they are quite able to handle themselves My daughter just got her first deer Thursday a 5 point 145lbs meat in the freezer
sorry for high jacking

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its awesome if people don't like it don't look and the Fawns are not left defenseless they are old enough to be on their own when the mother is ready to breed the buck kicks the fawns away until the doe is bred so they are quite able to handle themselves My daughter just got her first deer Thursday a 5 point 145lbs meat in the freezer sorry for high jacking
congrats to your daughter and thins daughter. When my daughter is old enough I will take her if she shows an interest. Some of my best memories as a child were spent out hunting with my dad.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats to your daughter and thins daughter. When my daughter is old enough I will take her if she shows an interest. Some of my best memories as a child were spent out hunting with my dad.
tguns dang iphone lol

stewielouie

May 14, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
MXT, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Grief all the tree huggers, As a Head Meat Cutter of one of the largest grocery retailers in the country, a Hunter and a serious Carnivor....Congrats on that fine looking doe!!

Attachments

• 20131106_090211.jpg
    20131106_090211.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 288
Last edited:

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TGUNs its a great feeling isn't sharing the time with her and her liking what you do

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
TNGUNS,don't think you hae to apologize for your sport just because some don't approve of hunting.Thats a nice doe your daughter shot.

krbtrans

Greenie
May 4, 2011
While I was out at the lake last weekend detecting someone had shot and discarded a deer carcass. That's sad especially when it's done wrong reasons and they don't want to get caught poaching. That's where I have a problem with it all. I don't hunt but it's just not my thing. It don't bother me when it's done for the right reasons. Or there was a time a couple months ago my son and I were detecting in a creek and someone trapped a house cat and tied the door shut and threw it in creek. That's upsetting also.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats plymouthian12. Memories she will never forget. Hey, little gets me truly mad anymore. Dawned on me one day that those who are of no real value in my life aren't entitled to anger me. The politics, on the other hand, do directly affect me and my family and literally have me angered to a point that will not put into print. A great deal of preparation is being made to restore things..... nuff said. Happy hunting my friend and a point well made about having them prepared.

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CoilyGirl, ha ....... there will be no apologies for such. Thanks for the compliment on the deer. She is proud as a peacock.

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jewelseeker, it may not belong here :dontknow: Another wonderful fact is that you are free ....... free to move on to another post anytime you wish. Don't give this another thought or worry. Just move on. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread