A hidden treasure - library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, plus!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the exploitation movies !
they are always my first place to look for something different

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for sharing. This is really great!

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just did a genealogy search with my name. Helped find some more of my family history. Part of what I read was how the Indians attacked my ancestors back in Pennsylvania on the Lehigh river back in the 1700's . I have to try and find that area to MD!
Thanks Deepseeker for the link!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Bump this for more site exposure

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome link DeepseekerADS!!! I am a little embarrassed though.....I would have never found these threads if I didn't scroll past the "Supporting Vendors " threads this morning. I have been a member here for four years just about, and everyday I log into TNET, click on forums, then I read Today's finds, then I read all the latest Treasure Legends posts, and after I read those, I go back to forum, and scroll down to North American Indian Artifacts and read those....Finally, below those forums is the Supporting Vendors. All this time, I figured that the Supporting Vendors was the end of the TNET Forums.......I never thought to scroll past because the vendors never interested me lol......I'm an idiot lol!!!:laughing7: But I made up for it, I spent all day at work here perusing the rest of the forums that magically appeared.........lol lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread