Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jake Lowenstern, USGS scientist in charge of the Yellowstone Earthquake Observatory gave an online presentation on January 23rd, 2014 of the danger in a program that talked about Yellowston's volcano, past, present and future. Suppressing? I think not...

Now Austin, don't go cluttering up RJ's threads with pesky facts!!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow .. . Zzz z z z z z z Oh, BTW, YOU are the one talking about the WH, read the title again: USGS Suppressing Supervolcano activity at Yellowstone

I had to edit the title because it might of been seen as political.Supposedly the USGS is under orders from the WH to suppress the info.

A simple Google search reveals quite a list of "impressive" sources, all identical:

intellihub.com

godlikeproductions.com

whatreallyhappened.com

whitenations.com

tigerdroppings.com

inagist.com

zillanewsnow.blogspot.com

secretdone.com

smashpipe.com

biblebabe778.wordpress.com

rumormillnews.com

More by the "author": shepard Ambellas « Chemtrails: The Exotic Weapon

By Shepard Ambellas theintelhub.com January 9, 2013 Tuesday I was reviewing information sent in by reader tips on the Sandy Hook (Newtown, CT) school shooting.As I was cross-referencing other reports that we have done, an extremely dark, cold feeling ran down my spine — to me it was confirmed. My original suspicions came all flooding into my mind as more pieces of the puzzle fell into place. First of all I would like to preface this article by stating that I personally feel that this Newtown, CT shooting case and some details within is one of the hairiest stories if not the most dangerous story we have covered in depth aside from the BP Oil Spill of 2010. In fact, most of the media and even alternative media are not covering certain aspects of this case which deserve to be highlighted. In my opinion the information about the possible shooters being disguised as nuns is groundbreaking.

want more?

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post away:laughing7:

Well, I'm not going to bash nuns for the Sandy Point School shooting .................. I think that's absurd.

Nor is seismic data "secret" since it readily travels through the earth's crust around the world. Every one knows what's going on.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I'm just curious why it's ok for the same 2 or 3 people day after day to attack Red's posts ? He's not making this stuff up or claiming to agree or disagree. He is simply posting news stories for people to draw their own conclusions. I thought personal attacks were against the rules ? It's not ok to post anything remotely "political" but it's ok for them to hound Red like they do ? I'm confused. If folks can't see what's going on here they're not paying attention..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I'm not going to bash nuns for the Sandy Point School shooting .................. I think that's absurd.

I guess you've never seen the pictures Bumluck.I never knew nuns habitually wore combat style footwear for daily use.:laughing7:

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh for the love of god would all just put each other on ignore!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop the arguing on both sides. If you don't like the thread I-G-N-O-R-E IT....

It violates our rules to mock members or threads....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Stop the arguing on both sides. If you don't like the thread I-G-N-O-R-E IT.... It violates our rules to mock members or threads.... American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Speaking of "Ignoring" threads, are you guys aware that that feature doesn't work on Tnet? I have put certain "threads" to be ignored, but they still show up, even telling me if there are new posts.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of "Ignoring" threads, are you guys aware that that feature doesn't work on Tnet? I have put certain "threads" to be ignored, but they still show up, even telling me if there are new posts.
I will let admins ignore..

You can ignore without the feature, I do it in real life all the time..;)

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just figured if the option was visible to all users, it was a feature that was available to all users.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uhh volcano 1000 mile radius lol. You playing possum on me boy? We talking lava 1000 miles from the volcano no. It'd be the ash causing freezing temps till it all settled. We would have plenty warming earthquakes and junk. It'd flow magma for a week tops and only 1/3 of the magma makes it to land the rest goes back into the volcano.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also once the warnings come get in you're car and start driving. All will be ok. You can't predict mother nature. It works on its own schedule nobody can set it till it starts happening.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
You never know. There are alot of big holes throughout are countries. Like that Okeechobee hole in Florida. How and when did that get there. That's why I take advantage of God's playground.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uhh volcano 1000 mile radius lol. You playing possum on me boy? We talking lava 1000 miles from the volcano no. It'd be the ash causing freezing temps till it all settled. We would have plenty warming earthquakes and junk. It'd flow magma for a week tops and only 1/3 of the magma makes it to land the rest goes back into the volcano.

Picture Mt St Helens times 2000...

http://www.history.com/topics/us-states/washington/videos/mount-st-helens-erupts#

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where do you come up with the idea that lava will only flow a few weeks? There have been lots of ancient volcanos that science has shown were flowing lava for thousands of years.

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it hard to metal detect in volcanic ash?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread