Any Dual Sport riders near Las Vegas into gold prospecting/metal detecting

Scubaman2

Sep 16, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Dual Sport riders I sold my 4-wheel drive and could not rid myself of gold fever and neither could my son - go figure. Now we have what I think will be the ultimate get to anywhere vehicles. Looking for dual sport riders who want to explore old mine sites for hard rock gold and I plan to do some metal detecting as well. My son is 20 yrs old and I am 50 something - who's counting after that. :laughing7: Anyway if you are into riding and doing some exploring let me or us know. Don't plan to get rich but these surrounding areas still hold gold and we plan to find it and have fun doing it at the same time. Plan to hit areas all over the desert and into Arizona and Southern California as well.

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Vegas, send me a email at [email protected]. I will give you a good location to explore close to
Goodsprings . I dug up very old mine rail spikes, and with my binocs could see tailing piles and possibly mine openings against the mountains, not to far from the dirt road. Location is lonely , but not that far from town.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread