mydejavooo

Oct 26, 2011
Hansen, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Whites Spectrum XLT e-series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself here. I'm a southern Idaho resident, and I'm just getting back into detecting after a good 10 year hiatus! I used to have a Whites 6000 DI Pro SL, but have opted to go with a new Whites Prizm 5G this time around. Got a good deal from Clevenger Detector Sales, seeing as how Chuck had treated me right on the DI Pro, I figured I'd trust his judgment on the Prizm! Probably NOT the best time of year to get back into swinging the coil, but I figure I still have some time before the ground is frozen hard as a rock!! Plus, my kids are all VERY excited about the new detector, so I'm prepping an entirely new generation of metal detector junkies! Hahaha!!

I've had good success detecting in the past, and I hope to continue that streak. My father (steelheadfever) is a member here as well, and maybe I'll bump into him from time to time as well. If there are any other detecting buffs in the Twin Falls area, I'd love to hear from you. Perhaps we can get a group together and hit up some local "hot spots". I have a LOT to learn, and re-learn, as it were. I need to focus on how to dig up coins cleanly, and learn to NOT leave brown and dead spots on the grass! If anyone can share some techniques, I'm all ears.

As I unearth MY treasures, I'd love to share with others, and I look forward to being a helpful contributor to this site. Thanks!

DeJa

F

Felinepeachy

Hi DeJa, welcome to TreasureNet. I can't wait to see what you find. Happy Hunting!! :hello:

Peachy :tongue3:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagesCA9WICES.jpg