New to gold fever!!

JEAG

Jan 17, 2012
Lebanon,Or
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hay guys, I am new to gold fever. Everyday I am learning new things and building new equipment, I have already built a 36" highbanker and is working well but need more water flow, so I am told by a long time fever believer. I live near quirtsville creek Oregon near Sweethome Oregon.I don't know a lot of people in the area that have the fever, but that's why i am hear. My next build I will attempt is a trommel sluice,I am looking for some insight for a startig point. Maybe triles and tribulations that I may run into or could avoid while building this injenues contraption. Thanks for reading and happy fevering.

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forums JEAG... I hope that you enjoy them which I am sure that you will, and I am more then sure that you will be able to find all the info that you need here just as I have. And good luck with your prospecting!!! I could only wish that I was over there with you, seeing that there is next to nothing in the great state of Michigan, but I guess that makes it all the more adventure to get it!

Sluice

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif