Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in south east michigan very close too lake st.clair i live by the clinton river.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Michigan for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Jan 17, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 505
ProFind 35
Minelab Equinox 800 (just sold)
Minelab Vanquish 540
ProFind 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for letting me join.. am on the East Coast of Florida. Had 2 Garretts but sold them several (3?) years ago. Have paid for a new Equinox 800 from Kellyco and am impatiently awaiting it's arrival... but it's cold here right now so am spending time studying the online manuals and techniques... seeya on the forums

Norcal Digger

Jan 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Brien and my wife bought me a Bounty Hunter Challenger metal detector for Christmas. We own a piece of property in a area known for gold mining in the 1800’s. I’d like to search the property for any artifacts and if I’m lucky maybe find gold too. For now I’m just going to read the forum and hopefully learn more from others.

little joe

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2018
Orange Park
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello , I am new to the forum and detecting, in fact i have never used or owned one. I am looking and trying to make up my mind on what type of detector to buy and will make up my mind soon. Great forum. I live in Orange Park Florida, retired sailor.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Brien and my wife bought me a Bounty Hunter Challenger metal detector for Christmas...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Brien and Wife! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

jalarue

Tenderfoot
Oct 27, 2017
Tempe
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I'm an amateur hunter out in Phoenix, AZ! I would love to chat with anyone from the area about local history or if anyone wants help treasure hunting let me know!

Thaddeus

Dec 29, 2017
NFA
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 400i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody I have been detecting for three months now and am addicted for life. I spend half of my time rolling in my van on Vancouver island and the West coast of North america. The other half I spend in south east asia. I detect, prospect and dream of finding shipwrecks. I believe that the Pacific north west is largely unexplored for shipwrecks. Currently in vietnam. Looking forward to learning and sharing about the glory of treasure hunting. Bring on the knowledge oldtimers. I'm off to detect!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody I have been detecting for three months now and am addicted for life. I spend half of my time rolling in my van on Vancouver island and the West coast of North america. The other half I spend in south east asia...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody I have been detecting for three months now and am addicted for life. I spend half of my time rolling in my van on Vancouver island and the West coast of North america. The other half I spend in south east asia. I detect, prospect and dream of finding shipwrecks. I believe that the Pacific north west is largely unexplored for shipwrecks. Currently in vietnam. Looking forward to learning and sharing about the glory of treasure hunting. Bring on the knowledge oldtimers. I'm off to detect!

Welcome to the forum from Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania

Jrenter343

Jan 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I am the newbie here from TN. I have always wanted to go metal detecting and my wife surprised me with a detector for Christmas. So, I started looking for sites online to share info, stories with and came across here first. I am glad to be here and look forward to learning new things and sharing things along the way that i may find. While I have always wanted to do this, this is all new to me and I can't wait to get started.

mreich

Jan 23, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I'm a 50 yo farmer/rancher, from the Black Hills area of SD and WY. I'm an avid outdoors man, hunt everything, shoot several types of competition, fly fish. I've been in construction my entire adult life, which I'm retired from. I make outstanding hand forged knives for fun and profit now.

I've been wanting to get a MD for decades, and I'm now trying to find the best one for me. I always try to get the best tools I possibly can. I take very good care of my equipment, and they last forever, so I'm never afraid to invest in quality.

I am happy to find this forum, I know I'll learn quickly. Thank you for accepting me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I'm a 50 yo farmer/rancher, from the Black Hills area of SD and WY. I'm an avid outdoors man, hunt everything, shoot several types of competition, fly fish. I've been in construction my entire adult life, which I'm retired from. I make outstanding hand forged knives for fun and profit now.

I've been wanting to get a MD for decades, and I'm now trying to find the best one for me. I always try to get the best tools I possibly can. I take very good care of my equipment, and they last forever, so I'm never afraid to invest in quality.

I am happy to find this forum, I know I'll learn quickly. Thank you for accepting me.

Welcome to TreasureNet and thank you for choosing us.

Nelson01

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2018
Covington
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from SE Louisiana. I’m new here and to metal detecting. I just ordered my first meal detector and am anxiously waiting it’s arrival. Looking forward to getting into this hobby and possibly meeting some new people.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread