Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Joeybah

Mar 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the site. I'm from central Georgia, and I've recently gotten into coins. I have other interests along the sites leanings, however I'm a newbie on those subjects as well.
At this writing we the people of the world find ourselves in conglomerate of crap. I sure y'all are savvy to what I am referring so I wont delve into the subject any farther, except to say: My prayers go out to "ALL" affected in one way or another by the situation.

I'm looking for "KNOWLEDGE", on coins as well as other stuff. I plan on posting regularly, when permitted. Looking for help, guidance, info as well as a swift kick in the pants if needed. Well I have been a little long in the finger with my first post, so I will not subject y'all to further abuse at this time.

Thanks,
Be Blessed, and carry on...

Joeybah aka. Joe

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Thank you for this awesome website . I am from North Dakota , Way up north by the Canadian border in the Turtle Mountains.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: North Dakota for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Apr 1, 2020
Kansas
Detector(s) used
I'm new, I don't own one yet!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! I'm living in Kansas, been treasure hunting pretty much my whole life. A friend directed me here and I am glad he did! Really nice site, thanks for letting me in.

Davidos

Apr 3, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys
Its david from lebanon im a newbie
I found some signs and i Hope i can get some answers about them

Jaxson

Greenie
Apr 5, 2020
California City, California, Mojave desert
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm a new member from Mojave Desert area in California, Antelope Valley
I have been rock hunting for over 35 years now and have a huge collection of rocks, stones ect. Some have been identified and some still questioned. I joined treasurenet to help me identify some of my collection in question. I will be posting some photos soon

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I've posted things already but saw that I should reintroduce myself. I'm from Washington State, and have been a long time reader of treasure net. I bought a tesoro compadre some time ago to get started. What a great forum to share finds. I currently work two jobs so that makes it difficult to get out to detect but occasionally I can squeeze in an hour here or there.
I'm not an expert on coins but I'm learning from the different posts on how to clean and not to clean them, and electrolysis...I can't wait to try that with my grandkids!
Thanks for having this site!

Last edited:

Goldendives

Tenderfoot
Apr 13, 2020
Hong Kong
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2, Equinox 800, Gatter AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to everyone, I have been metal detecting for many years on land and underwater, found many interesting items.
Some of you might have already seen me on Youtube.
I have found an item for which I need some help to identify, because it as a very particular story to it.
I was trying to figure out how to post, and I guess that i can't until someone authorizes me.
makes sense.
Cheers and thanks to all!
Goldendives (Fabrizio)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions