Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

muckersonj

Apr 14, 2020
Georgetown Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is Julie and although I hail from the great state of Maine, I currently live in Georgetown Tx and I am looking for someone who knows the area real well to metal detect with. I have a Whites metal detector that I have used throughout the years but never found anything worth mentioning. I look forward to these forums and to meeting all of you !!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a new member, I am excited to be part of this forum, thanks.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

MAT-4

Tenderfoot
Apr 14, 2020
Camden nc
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, whites Surf master 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all new to this sight and have been on and off metal detecting for some time move to Camden NC from Ohio and would like to find someone that know the aria, i have a AT pro.

JeffH_LykensPA

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2020
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! I'm from Central PA and have been interested in metal detecting for years. Early this year I took the plunge and bought my first detector, a Garrett ATPro. I'm still learning the ropes but get out every chance I can and am very serious about pursuing this hobby. I'm interested in meeting and teaming up with other folks in my area with the same interests. Please contact me if you'd like a buddy to go do some detecting with! Thanks and have a great season!

Pirate Pat

Apr 17, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I've always hunted treasure in the form of old cars, motorbikes, bicycles, guitars and have done some metal detecting along the way. Trying to decide what I want to do with the retirement years coming up. I'm thinking of moving to Vero Beach and just spending the rest of my time detecting beaches.
Lots of info here on treasurenet for me to digest!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I've always hunted treasure...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Inquisitor

Apr 21, 2020
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I’m new to metal detecting , bern reading and watching videos , I’m a history buff and love researching all kinds of things. I recently purchased a new minelab equinox 800 after reading a lot of reviews. Looking so forward to getting out and trying it. Weather here in Michigan has not been cooperating yet but I’m hoping to get out in the next week or two . Happy hunting everyone , looking forward to hearing about all the amazing finds you all get .

pannozzj

May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im from CT. Ive been in the hobby for 10 years or more. looking to learn and meet other enthusiasts

Goldcraz

Greenie
Apr 30, 2020
Penhook va
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from long island
New to the site and to treasure hunting. Looking for some info on a entry level metal detector and I will find the correct place to post question. I'm moving to Virginia soon and looking forward to gold prospecting in the near future and just learning from this great site, there seems to be alot of great info and positivity around hear.
Thanks for having me
Chuck

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello from long island
New to the site and to treasure hunting. Looking for some info on a entry level metal detector and I will find the correct place to post question. I'm moving to Virginia soon and looking forward to gold prospecting in the near future and just learning from this great site, there seems to be alot of great info and positivity around hear.
Thanks for having me
Chuck
Welcome to the forum Chuck. Best of luck out there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread