Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Dutch-Digger

May 6, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I am a 41 yo man from the South of The Netherlands.
Looking with a detector. Looking for coins and other nice artifacts, also finding a lot of WW2 stuff, like shrapnel and bulletcasings and stuff on the side.
I had a big burn-out 2 years ago and looking for piece and quiet on the fields. But have some items which I can't find what it is. Hope you guys can help me with it when I post it.

Have a nice hunt all! :tongue3:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I am a 41 yo man from the South of The Netherlands...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Netherlands for information directly related to your country.

carveforfun

May 10, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello im new here i live in Maine and enjoy walking in the woods and along the rivers looking for things i can carve to keep me busy im glad i found this site lots of info

Wareagle98765

May 14, 2021
Emerald coast, fl
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, bounty hunter QD PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike here, recently joined this forum, I live in the emerald coast of Florida but I'm in the Miami area for work for the next two months. I brought my nox 600, see ya on the beach

MKLDetector

May 24, 2021
DFW
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everybody,
I’m Mark and just joined. I’m happy to report that I’ve successfully planted the gold bug into my 16 year old son.
After hanging my detector up for a couple of decades, I got it out, cleaned it up and got him excited about finding treasure.
Now we are looking for an active club in the DFW area, but not sure if any even survived the COVID pandemic.
Happy hunting and hope to see some of you at an event some time.

PlantedCor

May 25, 2021
Pennellville NY
Detector(s) used
None :/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Hello! Corey here from caughdenoy NY right outside of Oswego. Wanted to introduce myself and was hoping if anyone comes across any old or really cheap metal detectors for beginners I would love to give it a shot. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression and was told I need to find a hobby that will get me to look forward to something and out of bed. I’m not asking for any sympathy or anything; just looking to get into a new hobby and unfortunately I know how expensive this one can be. Yet, it’s the only one that really intrigued me. I love old coins, arrowheads, anything antique. Used to live in Calvert county Maryland and found thousands of sharks teeth, 4 megaladon teeth, arrowheads, fossils. I’d love to give MEtal detecting a try. If anyone hears of anything please don’t hesitate to message me. Thanks again and good luck out there. :)

Rae B

May 26, 2021
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone!

A newbie from GA. I purchased a property in NC and have found some amazing items that I cant wait to share.

Jun 10, 2021
Galveston, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites SurfMaster PI , Garett Ace300 , Nokta Makro Simplex+ and a few older ones mainly Whites old school
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghost The Relic Hunter

So hey guys thanks again for the add, My Name is Mario E Halkyer Aka ( Ghost The Relic Hunter) I live and work on Galveston island as A Driver/ Guide - I drive for Vibe Rides, Uber, LYFT, and pretty much all the rest of the Rideshare companies out there.
I?m originally from Texas but moved up north at 15...
As a young man I loved the hustle and the excitement of finding treasures, I salvaged old houses & Barns so I had hands-on the thrill of being a picker Treasure & Relic Hunter I guess you could classify me as an Original Recycler in a sense LOL.
Metal Detector since my youth, I remember my first detectors ranging from those cheap ones as a kid to having Whites from way back, today I own a submersible Whites, a Simplex+ and most recent Garrett Ace 300.
My recent relocation to Texas has brought me to this awesome Island we call Galveston where I?ve set my roots, I love to interact with people and always find fun activities, Hobbies extend from Photography/ Videography, Magnet Fishing, and Detectorist, I hope I can be of some benefit here.
Thanks again!
GTRH
#mariohalkyer
#ghosttherelichunter
#GTRH
#TheVibeDriver

Youtube_banner001.jpg

Volchanick

Jul 7, 2021
T?rkiye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends, I'm Volkan.
I work on electronics repair. From time to time, metal detectors come to my workplace for repairs.
That's why I'm here to learn to recognize detector circuits.

extraemail

Jul 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey everyone! glad to be a part of this community, looking forward to amazing finds and connections here.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey everyone! glad to be a part of this community, looking forward to amazing finds and connections here.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Jul 13, 2021
Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello! Newbie here from Florida. Just recently started collecting and selling coins and currency. I just bought a lot with a bunch of different collectibles in it and can't wait to share it with you all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread