Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

RWood

Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2014
Norman,Ok
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, AT Pro! Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie Newby

:hello: I'm pretty new to metal detecting, recently retired and looking forward to a lot of treasure hunting. I live in central Oklahoma, have joined them Central Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club. Really enjoy club activities and learning from those with more experience. Currently using Garrett equipment, Ace 350, AT Pro, Pro Pointer. Any tips and clues would be greatly appreciated.

vic471

Aug 19, 2011
Hey to everyone! Anybody live near Gray, Ga? Looking for someone that knows the area and any interesting sites to detect. Vicimes@yahoo

metaltuc

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2014
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Yáll, my name is Tuck. I live in South Carolina, and I haul steel for Carpenter Speciality Alloys. I supply a few Nascar teams with our products ie, Joe Gibbs Racing, Roush Yates Racing and Richard Childress Racing. So yes I enjoy the sites and smells of any nascar event, and I live 25 miles away from Darlington Raceway! Just ordered my first metal detector, Fisher F4!!!:headbang: So I think taking it with to some races wouldn't be a bad idea since we always camp at the track. Looking forward to sharing my finds with all who are interested. Later guys!!!

badknees

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just another newbie from ARIZONA VIA OHIO to site look forward to sharing some interesting comments about interesting things

relicmom

Jan 25, 2014
northern virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
white's dfx 300
tesoro eldorado
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in Maine did you live? I live in Topsham. Smart girl getting away from this freezing cold and snow. Good luck out there

i lived in orland, next to bucksport.....not much warmer down here this winter!.......

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i lived in orland, next to bucksport.....not much warmer down here this winter!.......
Yeah it's been a rough one for everyone. Hope you find lots of treasures this season. I have lived all over Maine and wish I had started detecting years ago. But I'm certainly enjoying now!

e-tracker48

Greenie
Feb 13, 2014
Hey everyone, I'm a pa. Detector and looking forward to using the site for info. And maybe pass on some info. Thanks!

Dirt-Commando

Feb 13, 2014
TN
Detector(s) used
Garret ACE 350/ and a cheapo pointer from Harbor Frieght :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all from the good old state of Tennessee, I am a Super Excited MDing NEWB,.. who just got a new GARRET ACE 350 and I can't wait to get out there and find some trash! :) and with some luck and determination some hidden "gems" left behind from days of old. I would love to find old coins/anything gold/silver/old artifacts etc. I am a (MED) Retired Combat Veteran from the 101st ~REAL COMBAT~ not the ones that just go over seas and staple papers vets,.. no offense to those ;) (Grunt) here. I've bled and served in Iraq as well as Afghanistan,... hit by 3 too many IEDS,..as well as countless fire fire fights/ambushes,.. So I am no longer able to play ARMY anymore,.. now that I am able to slow down a bit and actually enjoy life I am looking forward to learning alot from everyone here, and maybe make some good friends along the way to go hunting with perhaps. I currently live in Clarksville, TN with plans to move to Nashville within a couple months or so, my wife works for a major hospital down there and the commute everyday or other day,.. is too much to deal with on top of having a newborn baby boy at the house. I hope I get a chance to speak with some of you when you get a chance,.. because I also seem to need help setting up my profile,.. seem to be having trouble figuring out how to put a picture on my profile lol :) Anyhoo able and willing,.... standing by.

joshhunt57

Feb 16, 2014
winona Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to treasure hunting. currently live in winona mn . I have interests in searching for anything old. When I was younger I arrowhead hunted in an area near Dows Iowa on a tip from an old farmer. it was great really successful hunt. I recently drove by the site which was previously private property being farmed. now it is designated as I marshland area and has long grass growing around area. the actaull spot we searched was a hill. almost could be called a mound. most of year the hill would be completely surrounded by water and I was told Indians liked it for its safety from attack. we found lots of amazing arrow heads spears and rocks carved to look like turtles. I do not believe anyone other than couple people ever. searched the site and they are no long around. this place fueled my passion to explore. I've searched for gold in steamboat rock ia. and agetts in wabasha mn and hope to find new places to explore and share ideas with others on this site.

jojopiper

Feb 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm new to metal detecting, l am in Ocala, FL area. Hoping this forum will help me in th future.

jojopiper

Feb 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I need some practice with posting. I am new and live in Ocala, FL. Looking forward to using this site.

Mielke82

Feb 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all! I'm happy to be apart of this forum. My late grandfather was an amazing beach comber. Always finding something of value. Miss the long days of hunting from one beach to another... County to county, eager to get the top find for the day. Grampa Krause.. You're truly my treasure.

Mighty

Oct 30, 2013
Iligan City
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector with Treasure Hound Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stone Signs and Markings Interpretation

Hello! Anyone can interpret this Stone signs and markings found in a area where Japanese Imperial Army
occupied during World War II here in iligan City/Lanao del Norte, Mindanao, Philippines? thank you..

Attachments

• IMG0531A.jpg
    IMG0531A.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG0537A.jpg
    IMG0537A.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Stones Heart.jpg
    Stones Heart.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Stones Circle.jpg
    Stones Circle.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 89
  • img_010512_0056.jpg
    img_010512_0056.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Wing

Feb 25, 2014
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
White DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and metal detecting. Thanks for the nice forum :icon_thumleft:

MailMam68

Jan 3, 2014
East Central Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! New to the hobby here in East Central Alabama. Borrowed a md last weekend and went on our first hunt. Found some old can tops, nails and a token from The Rexall Drug Store One Cent Sale-dated it to 1949-50. Unfortunately, the penny was missing but the back side read, Keep me and you will never go broke.....took this as a good sign!!! Had a horseshoe, four leaf clover and wishbone on it! Needless to say, we are hooked and have our own md on it's way, a Garrett Ace 350 to start out with.

Nuclear

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2014
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings! I'm new to metal detecting and look forward to learning from all of you....I live in Utah (retired military) and just getting started in the public parks using a Minelab CTX 3030. The machine is far more advanced than I am....but we are finding a lot of Lincolns! I keep wondering what I'm missing. My biggest learning curve is pinpointing targets with the 11" coil...any advice??
Looking forward to new ideas and topics!!
Thanks in advance for your advice!!
Nuc

Ukee

Mar 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from vancouver island ! Just joined site, hope to learn some treasure hunting skills.

plugger

Greenie
Feb 26, 2014
central ky
Detector(s) used
x-terra305 x-terra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello everybody I am new to this site and I love it . hope to learn a lot here.

WhoMe

Jan 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm from Saint Petersburg, the one in Florida not Russia. Being retired I have a fair amount of leisure time and am spending a lot of time detecting at the beaches in the area as well as parks. I'm looking forward to becoming rich metal detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread