All Treasure Hunting

nightowl

Jun 1, 2012
Coker, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just sent you a message on your site... Where all do you hunt in east Tenn?.... I am going to be going on a vacation up that way in July and would like to bring my detector with me....

OP
OP
T
Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Nightowl,
Here in East Tn, we mainly hunt CW relics but finding an area that hasnt been hunted out or the land owners will give you permission is the key, just like it is everywhere else. There is plenty of areas you just got to do the research and locate them. I can give you some possible leads, what part of East Tn. will you be staying in?

OP
OP
T
Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful with your detector in the national park, whatever you do dont detect or even have it out in the park... The rangers will make an example out of you, they will take your detector and fine you if your lucky. But as far as Gatlinburg goes you can do some research on old homesites, I was actually researching an area where there was a community back in the early 1800's near the top of the skylift which you will see on the main strip... if you check it out let me know

nightowl

Jun 1, 2012
Coker, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just purchased 2 Garrett ace 350's from treasure Mountain Detectors. Ed Huffman is a great guy to deal with, very friendly and easy to talk to. real fast service and returns calls fast. I shopped around for about a month and got the best deal, by far, from him plus free shipping. If you are in the market to get a Metal Detector you should give him a call.

Thanks Ed I look forward to dealing with you in the future....

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Ed