Hello from South Louisiana

Scooter268

Oct 31, 2012
Houma, La
Detector(s) used
None yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening to everyone. I live in south Louisiana and well, not too much to do down here except fish/hunt. Got involved into finding bottles and other old items from my mother, who has an attic full of relics.

My main thing I enjoy is rock hounding and prospecting. Got real involved in that after a trip to NC to Hiddenite and Spruce Pine. Planing a trip to AR this upcoming spring. Got a nice little bag of goodies. Some were dug up by me others were that tourist seeded stuff. Anyway, still awesome fun!!!!

Going to get a basic metal detector here soon for more of relic hunting, since that's the only other thing to do and rocks are only found at a store down here. My girlfriend is into bone/fossil collecting. She has a nice collection going on. Most stuff she finds on barrier islands since she works at a marine research facility.

Thanks,

Kelly AKA Scooter

OP
OP
S

Scooter268

Oct 31, 2012
Houma, La
Detector(s) used
None yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Scooter! I think you will enjoy metal detecting!

Girlfriend's mother has one I used a couple of times. Didn't know quite how to use it (notching, sensitivity,) since there were no instructions. Found the usual nails and pop tops, it was still fun!! Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread