Hello from massachusetts!

malahide66

Feb 17, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
BH tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MY whole life i wanted a metal detector..finally convinced the wife now that the kids are growing up i could get one...
It's Thursday Feb 21 due to come in mail tomorrow cant stop thinking about it and we're getting a foot of snow on Sunday!:BangHead:
Found a tracker IV online for a decent price figured would be good to start with and good to learn on. Just wanted to say hi and that I've enjoyed reading a lot of your post and being in awe at some of your finds. Hope i'm half as lucky as some of you!
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome from west virginia happy hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
746178d1361389651t-hello-wild-west-lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. and happy hunting.

aWaredetector

Feb 25, 2013
massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Malahide66,
Also a Mass newbie here. Im from the Palmer/Ware area. Will be picking my first unit, a Whites Coinmaster Gt either today or tomorrow. Now all we need is to get rid of the snow and let the ground thaw. Unfortunately looks like more inclement weather coming tonight and tomorrow. Happy hunting and hope to run into you somewhere down the road.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread