Not a new member,But Id like to make an introduction

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

My name is John,im 28 and im from southwest VA ,i have been metal detecting for a few years now but i love all types of outdoor activities,I enjoy relic hunting,Rock hounding,fishing,hunting game,and of course chasing lost treasures. My town is in grundy VA and it is quiet n small but there are alot of friendly ppl and alot of land to hunt,Most of it belonging to the railroad now or the coal mining companies so its super easy to get access to the mountain land,There are not alot of metal detecting hobbiest here but there are mass amounts of relics to be found.For instance the break between the cumberland gap of the big sandy into the ohio river lie not 15 miles from here,If there is anyone close to my area who would like to become pals an go on some hunts together you can feel free to PM me or post on this thread.Take care everyone.

HH John

ret-detector

Feb 20, 2013
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wish I lived closer, but thanks for the invite...be sure to post some pics of the 'valuables'.

OP
OP
LuckyThirteen08

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I lived closer, but thanks for the invite...be sure to post some pics of the 'valuables'.

I will but...gotta find em first!!

<---This cat digs alot of trash!!!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice avatar . You are in a good area also. Lots of Harleys and relics to be found here. Happy Hunting sir !

OP
OP
LuckyThirteen08

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets find a 1903 harley relic,preferably not under the dirt lol!!
Then we will be in business!!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
752321d1361389651t-new-member-oklahoma-lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif

OP
OP
LuckyThirteen08

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the welcomes from everyone,Im not technically new here but i didnt make a proper introduction when i became a member. Love the site an the ppl,Lot of good info to be found on this forum if you take the time to search for it.Thanks Again!!

HH John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread