Greatings comrades :P

Vitalik

Greenie
Mar 25, 2013
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!

My name is Vitalik Wilhelm I am originally from Siberia and now western Massachusetts. I joined this forum because I cough the coin bug about a month ago. After loads of skunk boxes and rolls I found 9 silver halves in one roll just yesterday, now I'm truly hooked. The next step in my new found hobby would be to get a metal detector, no? Anyways it's great to be here and I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from you all!

Vitalik

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the states Vitalik. Yes, a metal detector would be good in western Massachusetts. Personally, I would love to metal detect Russia. Lots of virgin detecting ground over there. Looking forward to your posts.

Sand Gnat II

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2013
Goose Creek, SC
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Vitalik. I'm sure you will find a wealth of good info here as well as great group of people who share your interests. Good luck and happy hunting.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread