Hello From Thailand.

wannamine

Greenie
Apr 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum.

I have found it a great reading resource, and I am hoping to break into some form of gold mining in the near future.

I am a total newbie and have not yet had the pleasure to go out and do any form of the pursuit, although it is my full intention to do so.

I am hoping to stoke up a few friendships on the forum, and build a good list of contacts for information and maybe 'hopefully' a joint venture.

I will probably seek advice from all kinds of prospecting/mining from experienced miners, from hydraulic mining to sluicing, placer and coastal dredging. I am undecided which form I want to pursue seriously.

Hope to meet up with you all on the boards.

Dave.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
You have a few neighbor's you might want to contact - take a look at these threads...

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from Mississippi and formerly from Udorn RTAFB!

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome here Dave!! I posted on your thread Dave please beware and vet good, then vet some more!!! GOOD LUCK and if your ever in North or South Carolina let me know!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread