Forrest Fenn

C.G.Knight

Jun 1, 2013
Lexington, KY
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, my name is C.G.Knight. I've become enthralled with Forrest Fenn's treasure hunt. I have a take on it that no one else seems to have discovered. I can demonstrate how to draw an X over the state of New Mexico directly from clues in Mr Fenn's 9-clue poem. If anyone is interested I will tell you how it's done. I'm not saying that the X is where the chest is hidden. I think it's a starting point; Point A if you will, and you have to find Point B. The first verse of the 9-clue poem starts with the letter A and the second verse starts with the letter B. Let me know. Thanks. I'm still looking.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Kentucky for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello2:Welcome to tnet!

OP
OP
C

C.G.Knight

Jun 1, 2013
Lexington, KY
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, you might just find what I claim to know interesting. What if I'm correct? Ask and you shall receive.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OCF

Tenderfoot
May 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is C.G.Knight. I've become enthralled with Forrest Fenn's treasure hunt. I have a take on it that no one else seems to have discovered. I can demonstrate how to draw an X over the state of New Mexico directly from clues in Mr Fenn's 9-clue poem. If anyone is interested I will tell you how it's done. I'm not saying that the X is where the chest is hidden. I think it's a starting point; Point A if you will, and you have to find Point B. The first verse of the 9-clue poem starts with the letter A and the second verse starts with the letter B. Let me know. Thanks. I'm still looking.

I'm interested!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread