vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
S

sparkle

Greenie
Jul 21, 2013
Thank you for your warm welcome. I look forward to reading your posts:)

OP
OP
S

sparkle

Greenie
Jul 21, 2013
Hi CoilyGirl,
Thank you for your warm welcome. I am so excited about this website and learning about treasure hunting!

coventryhale

Greenie
Jul 21, 2013
new england
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC

Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Sparkle: My wife and I did some metal detecting in Florida 3 years ago at Vero Beach and Turtle trail; but were not very lucky. The heat was difficult to tolerate. Understand there is said to be a lot of treasure yet to find in that area. Have you been there?

OP
OP
S

sparkle

Greenie
Jul 21, 2013
Hello Sparkle: My wife and I did some metal detecting in Florida 3 years ago at Vero Beach and Turtle trail; but were not very lucky. The heat was difficult to tolerate. Understand there is said to be a lot of treasure yet to find in that area. Have you been there?

Hi Coventryhale,
Vero Beach is just south of where I live. I did not know that it is known for treasure hunting, Florida is exteremly humid it might be best for you and your wife to come during a winter month like november when the humidity is not so bad and we are through hurricain season. Sometimes if we have tropical storms the beach collects articles of interest and we see many treasure hunters out at that time. Maybe we'll see you and your wife out there.
Sparkle

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome sparkle from Louisiana!! All you need to do is get a mask and start looking off the beach!! Plenty of treasure down there from the old Spanish wrecks!! Seems everyone's picking up Goldies right off the bottom!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Louisiana.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Digger2! You know what BOAT stands for don't you? Break Out Another Thousand!! LOL!! Any way I'm just up the road from you in the capital city of BR!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohh Shinny stuff... I mean Hello and welcome Sparkles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread