North Idaho gold hound

joebwhit

May 7, 2014
Moscow ID
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi My name is Joe. I live in Idaho and spend as much time in the woods as I can. I hunt, fish, camp, and of course gold prospect. I have 3 1/2 kids, have been married for almost 7 years and am a carpenter by trade. I look forward to taking better advantage of this group of like minded folk. I hope I can contribute what I know and have learned( probably the hard way, thats how I learn best) to others that are just starting out. :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Idaho for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

frostdigger

Jan 1, 2013
Col. Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350, Garrett AT pro, Garrett AT gold, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Joe, welcome. I have a few friends that do a little panning in the Libby/Troy area in north west Montana, might not be to far from you. Happy hunting.

NewB2014

Jul 14, 2014
North Idaho
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Joe,

I am new to this Forum as well. I moved to CDA Idaho about two years ago. I have been hoping to get out and enjoy the out doors, along with some metal detecting and gold prospecting. I have a fisher gold bug pro and a bunch of basic tools for prospecting. I'm looking for someone with the knowledge of where to go and the entire process of prospecting and detecting. I have the resources, time and the desire but absolutely no knowledge. If your interested in going together or anyone else reading this post in North Idaho, let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread