NewB2014

Jul 14, 2014
North Idaho
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I'm Kevin and new to this Forum. I grew up loving the out doors and have always enjoyed exploring and new adventures. I've been real busy the last 15 years and have had no time to enjoy the things in life that I really want to enjoy while I'm still young. I'm only 39 and I'm looking to spend a lot of time in the summers gold prospecting and treasure hunting. I have little to no knowledge of this trade, which I know is worth it's wait in gold. But I plan on having fun figuring it out. I know this is good country for minerals in North Idaho and I am a member of the NWGPA. I am open to and hope for any information of the do's and don'ts in North Idaho prospecting. Any one that is looking for a partner in this area, feel free to contact me as well. Thanks in advance for any info and I have already enjoyed reading a lot of the posts on here. Happy hunting to all!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Idaho for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

warbike39

Nov 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the Club, I grew up in North Idaho and hiked and explored every chance I could get...I also recently returned and plan on exploring more this Fall and Spring.
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions